Hobart Institute of Welding is now offering both virtual and on campus tours. Both offerings will include a presentation about the programs, financial aid to those who qualify, registration and more. The virtual option will include a video walk around of the campus, grinding rooms, and a look inside welding booths. The on campus tour will include a tour of the main building and tech center.
Hobart Institute of Welding Technology is following State Mandated Health Orders for Responsible Restart Ohio in coordination with CDC Guidelines. As such, the following protocol will be used for campus tours:
- Tours will be limited to three guests
- Each guest will have the answer the following Covid-19 health related questions and get their temperatures taken before being allowed past the main campus entrance:
- Have you or any member of your party returned from being outside of the USA in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your party had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your party been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside the USA within the last 14 days?
- Have you or has any member of your party been in close contact with anyone or experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Face masks are required for all visitors while on campus.
- Proper attire for the tour is long pants and closed toed shoes.
- Safety glasses will be required for the tour and will be provided if you do not have them.
- Financial Aid assistance will be available with limited contact due to social distancing guidelines.
Please contact HIWT at 937-332-9500 ext. 9601 if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep our campus safe.