Symbols for Welding Online Course
The NEW online version of the Symbols for Welding course is based on the AWS A2.4 Symbols for Welding and Nondestructive Examination Standard.
Within the online course:
- You will have the opportunity to download the EW-342 Symbols for Welding Learning Packet and work on specific problems.
- View the Symbols for Welding Videos which are broken down into Topic Sections.
- Take each of the 3 required Tests. Each test may be taken two times.
- You must score at least a 76% on each test to pass and to print a Certificate of Completion.
- Your password is good for a period of one year with unlimited log-ins during that time.
- Completion time for the course varies with each individual. Take into consideration the time to watch the video plus the time to work through the learning packet plus the time to take the tests. You may start and stop at any point.
Upon purchase of the course, you will receive:
- An email of your online receipt of purchase.
- A separate email with account access instructions and a link to the online course.
“The e-courses do not fall within Hobart Institute of Welding Technology’s accredited scope.”
HIWT reviews each order for accuracy and to protect you and HIWT from fraud. After authorization and capture of your payment by HIWT personnel, you will be sent an email (typically within 1 business day) with access instructions for your Symbols for Welding Course. In addition, please add "welding.org" to your trusted/safe sender's list.
You may add the optional paper version of the Programmed Learning Packet which will be mailed to you.
Item #: OL-001